It is extremely simple to heat bone broth stored in spout bags. Here we prepared few simple steps how to heat your delicious broth and keep all the nutrients.
1. Twist open spout and pour broth into saucepan.
2. Close the resealable spout and store the remaining broth in your fridge.
3. Place the saucepan with broth on a medium high heat.
4. Allow the broth to heat up, stirring occasionally with a spoon.
5. Remove the saucepan from the heat just as the broth begins to simmer.
6. Pour the hot broth into a mug, sip and enjoy!
Do you know when the best time to consume bone broth?